“Every woman who heals herself helps heal all the women who came before her, and those who came after her.”
– Christiane Northrup
My name literally means ‘helper.’ My purpose is to help you feel the way you’ve always wanted. I want to help be that person to help you achieve your goals.
No one asks for help anymore. You might ask Google, but that’s probably the extent of it.
I get it. I used to be that person who would love the challenge of a DIY, even when it came to my health. But here’s the thing:
Asking for help reveals strength not weakness.
I ask my mom for her advice.
I ask my partner to grab me something from the top shelf.
I ask my ND what’s up with my hormones.
We’re not born automatically knowing how to read or ride a bike, so why do we think our health is any different?
We know what our bodies need to thrive. But sometimes we need a gentle push in the right direction.
This is where I can flex my muscles! I am a Toronto-based Naturopathic Doctor with a special interest in women’s health. I help guide women during their reproductive years on their journey from maiden to mother (and everything in between). I don’t make health decisions for you though. I give you all the information you need to can make the right choice for you. But I will always passionately explain why eating vegetables will help you age beautifully, why self-care is important for mental health and why balance is the hidden key to optimal wellness.
Just like fingerprints, we are all wonderfully different. The pill or diet that worked so effectively for your friend, may not work the same way for you! That’s why I tailor my treatment plans to your individual traits and not give you a cookie cutter prescription.
So here’s the million-dollar question: Are you ready?
I want you to feel incredible. I want you to believe that you have the strength to take the next step. And I’m committed to working with you no matter where you are in your journey.
Thank you for taking the time to visit and connect with me,
– Licensed Naturopathic Doctor with College of Naturopaths of Ontario
– Doctor of Naturopathy, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
– Member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
– Member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors
– Honours Bachelor of Science, York University
– Level 1: The Physical Therapy Approach to Female and Male Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Health Solutions
– Doula (attended and completed a DONA International approved Birth Doula Workshop and Intro to Childbirth for Doulas)